The question I get asked a lot is, “which baby products did you actually use the most?”. People don’t want to buy products that are going to be a waste of money. You will find that when baby arrives you don’t really need everything they said you needed. Granted this varies with each family, but there are products that you do definitely need and will be happy you made a priority on your baby shopping list.
A month ago Michael and I pulled these items out of storage to use again for baby “S”. The best thing is that they lasted throughout baby #1 and are in great shape and ready to go for baby #2. They are durable, washable and all of them helpful. This is my quick list of baby products we loved and used the most with Zoë.
1.The Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller is my absolute favorite! I love the modern/urban design of Bugaboo. This stroller grows with baby and it’s extremely durable. In this walking city of Chicago I have used this stroller almost every day since Zoë was born. We recently upgraded our canopy cover to the Extendable Tailored Fabric Set in Grey Melange for baby “S” which just makes the stroller feel brand new – LOVE that!
2. Bugaboo Universal Footmuff is a lifesaver in a cold climate. Our daughter loves her hot pink footmuff and so do we because it keeps her warm and safe in freezing temps. In Zoë’s words, “it’s cozy”.
3. 4moms MamaRoo = Grateful. This brilliant machine rocks your little one to sleep like you do with 4 built-in soothing sounds to choose from, or connect it to any MP3 player – AWESOME.
4. Boon NAKED Collapsible Baby Bathtub is the best bathtub in my opinion. It collapses flat and hangs up for easy storage. We actually used this tub until age 3 1/2 as a little “pool” on the deck (lol).
5. Boon Grass Drying Rack was used constantly in this home for bottles, pacifiers, baby spoons and more. It’s cute, tidy and helps dry all those little pieces.
6. BabyBjörn Spirit Original Baby Carrier is SO VERY HELPFUL! This is a must in your life with baby. Michael really loved using it as well, this was the perfect way for him to bond with our baby girl. He got to carry her around, nothing like I did for 9 months ;). This carrier helps with keeping your hands free for multitasking in the kitchen, walking the dog, airports and more – it’s awesome.
7. Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat. Very important purchase, the car seat is the first baby product your baby gets to know from the time they leave the hospital. I like this one because it has a built-in cover for the cold months – very important here in the windy city. Also, this car seat is adaptable to our Bugaboo stroller – that is very useful.
8. Ubbi Diaper Pail White – There are no words for my love for the pail except for AWESOME! It’s great because it locks bad smells tightly away. My good friend Colleen gave us this gift at our baby shower, she was honored to give us the gift that would probably be used the most – that it has been (LOL).
9. Boon Orb Bottle Warmer is easy to use and it also warms baby food! Yep, versatile – you want versatile when shopping for baby products, saves you time and money.
And there you have it, the stuff we used the most 🙂